Accrington is home to many established Immigration Law Firms. Immigration is the process of people moving from their native country to another country with hopes of a better life for them and their family.
Immigration law solicitors in Accrington routinely deal with immigrants who have chosen to come to UK due to:-
- Political push factors such as war and political tyranny.
- Economic factors such as poverty and unemployment.
- Environmental factors such as earthquakes, volcanoes and hurricanes.
Immigrants have also claimed to come to the UK in search of :-
- Better employment opportunities.
- Better services or more fertile land.
- Good climate and lower risk from natural hazards.
- Less crime and political stability.
Since 2010, the UK government classified the main work visas as:-
- Tier 1(High value immigrants)
- People who want to invest in the UK for business and other investment opportunities.
- Graduates who are recommended by their university.
- Exceedingly talented people working in the arts and sciences.
- Tier 2(Skilled workers)
- For people offered employment by UK based employers.
- People who are transferred to a UK branch of a multinational company.
- For sportspeople of international standards.
- Tier 4 (students)
- These are for international students studying at UK educational institutions.
Immigration is a highly complicated process. Walker Wise Solicitors are home to the best Immigration Law Solicitors in Accrington. We take pride in our multi lingual and courteous immigration department. Contact us right away by phone on 01254 300 966 or email email@example.com.