A Solicitor’s view on the difficulties faced during Immigration and Asylum
Immigration is the movement of people from their native country to another country as long lasting residents. Immigration may be initiated for the following reasons:-
- Economic: Moving to find work or follow a particular career path.
- Social: Moving somewhere for a better quality of life or to be closer to family or friends.
- Political: Moving to escape political persecution or war.
- Environmental:Migration due to natural disasters e.g. flooding.
Without the help of an Immigration Solicitor, the frequently changing immigration policies make immigration a complicated procedure.
The rights of asylum allow a person victimised in their own country to be protected by another independent authority or a foreign country. Unfortunately asylum seekers are at risk of the following:-
- Lack of information regarding the welfare benefits that can be offered to them before and after arriving.
- Extreme poverty and hunger.
- Not being allowed to work.
- Lack of guidance in residential matters.
- Women being subjected to violence.
Immigration is a highly complicated process without a solicitor. Walker Wise Solicitors is home to some of the best Immigration Law Solicitors. We take pride in our multi lingual and courteous immigration department. You are welcome to contact us by phone on 01254 300 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your initial consultation with us will be free.