Serious injuries require a person to be admitted into a hospital for treatment.These may include fractures, internal injuries, burns (excluding friction burns), severe cuts and severe shock. In the UK a person is injured every 8 hours. These injuries may result from:-
- Road traffic accidents.
- Slip, trip or fall accidents.
- Accidents from malfunctioning equipment.
- Medical accidents.
- And even assault.
Following is a brief annual statistical analysis of serious Personal Injury cases according to Solicitors in the UK:-
- 135,000 people are admitted into the hospital as a result of a brain injury.
- In the UK there are more than 500,000 people, aged between 16 – 74, who live with long term disabilities as result of brain injury.
- 85% of brain injuries are minor, 10% are moderate and 5% are severe.
Loss of Limbs:-
- Loss of Limbs and amputation have resulted in
- Chest Infections.
- Wound Infections.
- Heart Attack.
- 24 % were as a result of motor vehicle accidents.
- 28 % were as a result of work accidents.
- 9 % were slip, trip or fall accidents.
- 16% were sporting accidents.
- 4% were as a result of violence.
Walker Wise Solicitors are home to some of the best Personal Injury Solicitors in the UK. We offer expert services at the most attractive rates with a ‘no win no fee’ guarantee. Contact us by phone on 01254 300 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consultation.